Signals Research Group is starting a new blog, to record our thoughts and insights on an ongoing basis. Check back soon for new entries.
- T-Mobile’s 5G FDD-TDD proves its muscle in SRG testsSignals Research Group (SRG) completed a new study on T-Mobile’s 5G New Radio (NR) network in the D.C.-Maryland suburbs, where the SRG team examined a range of technologies using at least one handset with pre-commercial software. […]
- SRG tests T-Mo’s FDD-TDD CA: ‘You can have your cake and eat it too’The aggregation of low and mid-band carriers in both Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) and Time Division Duplex (TDD) spectrum improves cell edge performance in T-Mobile US’ network, according to recent testing by Signals Research Group. […]
- Key takeaways from SRG’s testing of Dish’s network in VegasFor some time, Dish Network has been promising a beta launch of its much-anticipated 5G network in Las Vegas, amid delays. That beta test phase with friendly users has begun, however, and according to executive comments […]
- Las Vegas leavings: Dish’s first 5G network tests are inResearch and consulting firm Signals Research Group published what are likely the first publicly available tests of Dish Network's 5G network in Las Vegas. The results are somewhat mixed. […]
- How’s 5G standalone doing in the U.S.?Rogers Communications is touting a big first in Canada: the rollout of the country’s first national standalone 5G core, which hasn’t exactly taken off in a big way for its neighbor to the immediate south. […]